Here are links to some of my short stories.
Stories about 100 words long:
- "Last Cup of Cocoa"
- "It Would Work" is about a man who loses his good factory job, and gives up hope that things will ever be better.
- "An Unnoticeable Car" is about a man who drives an economy car to avoid calling unwanted attention to himself. But does his attempt to stay unnoticed work?
- "A Nice Grandma Type" is about an old woman who spends her days riding the bus around town.
- "The First Day" is about a boy starting a new school year.
- "Important To Be Grateful"
- "Last Sip of Champagne"
- "The Box" a couple of brothers try to find the evidence their grandmother has on them.
- "The Last Unexplored Frontier" is about a family considering cleaning a cluttered garage.
- "An Independent Professional" is a suspense short story involving an "independent professional" contract killer.